Saturday 7 January 2017

2017 is here - thank F$@* for that!


2016 seemed to be a year that almost everyone I know and even those I don't know attributed as being a crap year. Just look at all the celebrity deaths 2016 claimed. One after the other, legends from across the entertainment world were taken, a little bit of light in the world taken with them.

Personally it was a year of struggle, so I'm glad to see the back of 2016. Really glad as my blog post title can attest to.

Now, one week into 2017 I'm thinking not of resolutions but more what I want to achieve in the next year. Goals which can be broken down into achievable tasks.

I want to continue my decluttering. It's a slow process for me - it takes so much of my mental energy away - but it is worth it in the long run.

Reading was the one good thing of 2016 that I would like to continue. Over at Eleni's Library, I've been putting my wrap ups from my reading challenges.

Design projects I've wanted to tackle have been calling me, but mostly I want to get back into my writing. Firstly editing a fantasy manuscript, which I hope would do a mental declutter and allow the creativity to free up again to write rather than edit.

All in all, I'm looking forward to 2017. I know that I need to pace myself and that's always been a challenge for me but I'm looking at the new year with optimism and moving forward.

Suffice to say, I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you and yours. We deserve a great year full of joy and delight.

Happy 2017!! 


~Eleni x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...