Thursday 10 November 2011

Writing Update


I haven't done much in the way of writing. I've been spending time with family, doing errands, and doing other jobs. I did come up with a couple of ideas for Warder 2, so that's good. I can let that now drift through the subconscious, so when the time comes, something will float to the surface.



Will keep you updated.


I also would like to say a very Happy Birthday to my darling mum!!



My mum has been one of my biggest supporters, and I'm very lucky to have her in my life. She's been going through some medical problems, and I wish her a speedy recovery. Love you Ma!!

~yia~


2 comments:

Jenny Schwartz said...

Happy birthday to your mum :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks, Jenny, and I'm sure my mum would thank you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...